Wednesday

Still A Mile High

(Picture from:http://static.technorati.com/glosslip/2009/07/apple.jpg)



Hello all my friends and family,

As you all know I am headed to New York to begin an exciting and amazing adventure into the world of Drama Therapy. As promised I have created a blog for you to use to follow my progress, ask questions and keep in contact with me overall. I am still in Denver at this point, but am extremely excited about my move.

I am a bit apprehensive, however, about moving back into the dorms. I will be in an apartment, but it is student housing where I will have a roommate. Most of you know I don't always do so well with roommates, but I am hoping that since I am older, I will handle the situation differently. :-) Thank you to my bible study group for praying about this for me. :-)

I have already completed my registration for my schedule and am boxing things up as we speak. This is going to be a great adventure and I can't wait for you guys to come along for the ride. So buckle up because this should be fun.

Taking a bite out of the Big Apple,



Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment